14 Feb What is Autism?
Posted at 02:55h in
What is Autism? Where does autism come from, and what effect does it have on people? In this video, people with Autism will answer all of these questions for you.
In this video, people with Autism explain that their condition is a wide spectrum of behavior that simply makes people act slightly different than neurotypicals.
What is Autism by Fixers UK
Initial Release Date: Jul 29, 2013
What We Learned from this Video:
- Autism has no obvious physical identifiers.
- Nobody truly knows what causes Autism.
- Autistics are normal people; they just behave slightly differently.
- Autism is a massive spectrum of behavior.
- Autistic people lead completely normal lives, and simply want to fit into everyday life.
Autism is a neural disorder. It has no identifiable cause, but makes people act differently. Autistic people do not want to be treated differently; they just want to be treated like everyone else. For more information on Autism, please explore our video resource library.