14 Feb Aspergers In Adults
Posted at 02:55h in
There are several signs that can indicate Asperger’s Syndrome (now known as autism). If you exhibit these traits, you may have undiagnosed autism.
Learn from Dan from The Aspie World as he goes over 9 traits that might indicate that you have Aspergers.
What We Learned from this Video:
- The following are all common autistic traits:
- Avoiding eye-contact.
- Self-stimulatory behavior, or stimming
- Obsessive interests.
- Order and routines.
- Lack of social understanding.
- Lack of control of voice volume.
- Not understanding jokes/taking things literally.
- Social anxiety.
- Sensory issues.
Keeping an eye out for these traits will help you determine whether you or someone you know has autism. Browse our Free Video Library for more information on the signs of autism, or read our blog to learn the common characteristics of ASD.