14 Feb Relaxing Full Body Stretch | 20 Minute Beginners Routine for Pain Relief, Flexibility
Being an autism parent can take a toll on your body. A full-body stretch provides a way to not only relieve pain, but also prevent it if done preemptively.This stretch routine is great for when you are feeling sore or if you want to get into the habit of stretching when you wake up or before you go to bed.
In this video, learn from Katrina Repman as she guides you through a 20 minute full-body stretch routine.
What We Learned from this Video:
- A full-body stretch can not only treat existing pain, but preemptive stretching can prevent it.
- This routine works as either a morning or before-bed routine, or as a quick tune-up to alleviate pain.
- Feel free to repeat any exercises that stretch sore or tender areas.
- There are certain poses that some people’s bodies may find more comfortable as static poses, while others may prefer to rock gently while holding the pose.
- Many poses and movements are tied to your breathing patterns.
Stretching is an easy-to-incorporate practice for a healthy lifestyle. Take a look at our fitness products in our online Marketplace for more ways to maintain your physical wellbeing!